Wednesday, May 19, 2010

10 reasons I love being married **



10.  I could be walking around in my granny panties and he'd still want to have sex with me.  Ok, I'm the only one he technically can have sex with but I'll take it.
9.  The appreciation of my keeping myself up instead of the expectation of it.
8.  Knowing that we're in it together. By it I mean everything
7.  That my knowing his daily schedule does not make me a stalker
6.  Enjoying each other without the stress of impressing each other
5.  Being able to fart
4.  Having a guaranteed date to your annoying friend's wedding.  Your husband/wife can't say no.  That would just be wrong.
3.  After years together, still being excited about the years to come.
2.  Guaranteed lay
1.  Getting to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and my best lover.  Yes, I know. I just threw up in my mouth too. 

**  By married I mean all relationships in which people are committed to being together for life.  Who is the government to decide who can and can't marry.  Politicians commenting on the sanctity of marriage?  That's ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/>