Monday, May 24, 2010

There's a hex on this house



My toddler has diarrhea now.  Maybe I've been Candomblé-ed.  Most likely it's a virus.  So we have two little typhoid Marys running around here. 

While this too shall pass, I realize that my husband and I may be the next victims.  The saddest thing about our society is it's lack of understanding for adult diarrhea.  It's faux pas to even talk about it, much less go into your work bathroom and bust out a round. 

So what are parents of young children supposed to do? Do we suppress our body's need with a bottle of pepto or do we put our head up high and say "I have Diarrhea and I am proud!"?

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least diarrhea is the only disease that you can say to yours co-workers that nobody will want to know more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems to be something I bring back with me every time I visit

    ReplyDelete

/>