Thursday, August 26, 2010

On my bucket list: Tomatina

                                             
Yesterday was a beautiful day in Buñol, a beautiful red and slimy day.

A very good friend of mine opened my eyes to this fabulous festival that happens near Valencia, Spain.  The idea of it brings tears to my eyes, literally and figuratively.  


You see, the streets are filled with over-ripe tomatoes and there is a HUGE tomato fight!  Check it out:


                                                           
It´s almost as good a swimming in jello but kind of better since you get to throw it at other people. 

I will be there one day! Mark my words!

What festival, city, event, etc do you want to visit?

1 comment:

  1. I would certainly like to shoot here, pictures of course. Thanks for your comments Rachel

    ReplyDelete

/>