Monday, July 12, 2010

Bootcamp in Rio!


I'm sure you've all heard about the Bootcamp exercise trend. I have a friend from high school who runs these kinds of training sessions in San Diego. I constantly see his posts and wish I could participate. 

It's right up my alley for working out. I thrive on someone yelling at me to keep going. I love circuit training.  I enjoy working out with others and using them as my motivation. 

Unfortunately, the commute from Rio de Janeiro to San Diego is a bit steep.  I won't be attending those classes anytime soon.  Imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon bootcamp here in Rio!  Here's the site:  Bootcamp Rio.

One downside is that it's in Leblon/Lagoa or Barra. I live in Laranjeiras. Given, it's a better commute than San Diego but still far enough to give me an excuse to skip.  I think I'll hold out for Bootcamp in Flamengo but you guys could check it out!  Class start Feb 22nd.

Just do a girl a favor, if you do go, mention that they really should have a class in Flamengo. Aterro would be the perfect place to do it in the mornings!

ps. I'm not advertising for them. I'm honest to goodness excited to see it offered here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

/>