Monday, January 24, 2011

I've Been Cheating on All of You


I cheated on you, my Dear Readers.  You see, I posted on other sites.  No, not about Rio.  I wrote for a Mommy site and an Expat in France blog too.

I know what you are thinking.  How could I do that to you? To us?

It was nothing personal. One thing let to another... And when the opportunity arose to "score" a post, I went for it.

At least I'm being honest with you. That should count for something. Hell, I'll even let you check out the little things I did.

Nobody Told me I'd Look Forward to a Quickie

Brazilian Holiday

The second link, the Expat in France one, is a repost of an old post of mine. So not quite as bad. It's kind of like sloppy post seconds. I know it doesn't make it any better per se, but I did pick you first.

And I always will baby...

So check them out.  Once you do, you'll understand why I did it. They are cool, witty, and pretty just like you.  

1 comment:

  1. The fact you confessed your cheat don't wipe out your guilty! :)))))

    ReplyDelete

/>