Thursday, July 7, 2011

10 Things I Get from Twitter


Not everyone gets Twitter, but those who do are addicted to it. Here are 10 things I get from my Twitter fix.

10. A Thought Vomit Bucket. I can stop in and post any random thought in my head! It's like cleaning house. Thought in and thought back out again.

9. Information. There is A LOT of information circling around that black hole called Twitter. You get info, articles, and sites that you would have never found on your own.

8. Arguments. Pissed off? Feel free to vent or bitch. And while you may piss someone else off, 140 characters limit the amount of arguing possible.

7. Audience. Doesn't matter what it's for, people are listening.

6. Klout... whatever that is ;)

5. Support. Call it what you will but I feel incredibly supported by my Twitter circle! They will answer questions, give you a pat on the back, a kick in the ass if needed, and will help spread info that you feel is important.

4. Laughs. There's some funny shit going down on Twitter!

3. Banter. How often do you get to banter in daily life? This art form was dying out and Twitter is bringing it back baby!

2. Friendship. Sounds super lame to non-Twitter folk but it's true. You make Twitter friends.

1. An Addiction. Once you drink the kool-aid you may never get out again!


How addicted to Twitter are you?
Created by Oatmeal

Do you get Twitter?

1 comment:

  1. No, not addicted at all.
    I agree with #9, it's the only one that ressonates with me.

    ReplyDelete

/>