Friday, September 30, 2011

Hot Brazilians for your Friday

In honor of Rock in Rio I am exposing you to Brazilian Hotness in the Music Industry:

Meet Filipe Galvão or, as known on stage as, Fiuk. This guy has that look that says "Sure I slept with your best friend and smoked all your cigarettes but I wrote a song about you." Btw, you end up forgiving him at least 3 times because... goodness knows why but you do.


This is Priscilla Novaes Leone, or Pitty as known by her public. Pitty actually played or is playing at Rock in Rio this year! I see her as that woman who could bitch slap a hot dude who hit on her and then make out with him immediately afterward. She could totally pull that badass move off. This one is a real woman! 

1 comment:

  1. What a woman you +posted in her, I focus my attention in her not in the man above, because I love her legs and body and also her Lingerie.

    ReplyDelete

/>