1. You wear socks with sandals. Seriously, that is just wrong. You wouldn't do it at home, why do it when you are representing your country abroad? Shame on you.
2. Swimsuits should hug the bottom, not tent it. Your ass isn't getting fumigated, you are going swimming. Get something that cups your butt like it should.
3. You walk to a restaurant at 8pm with a can of beer you brought from somewhere else, and it is not Carnaval.
4. You travel in herds. It's like going on safari but the other way around.
5. You are tan when we are white or are white when we are tan. Think, for example, Norwegian in Brazil or vice versa.
6. You pull cash out in public and count it or carry everything in a wallet taped to your chest. This shows either an ignorant level of confidence or an extreme level of paranoia common to 1st world country dwellers.
7. You walk around with a bottle of water. Not only do you have that but you also have a freaking carrier.
8. Gear. You have a hat, sunscreen, glasses, camera, and a backpack full of other potentially useful gear. I'm walking to the store and you are out for survival. If that isn't an obvious difference, I don't know what is.
9. You are reading a book that talks about my city in a foreign language. Enough said.
10. You watch us like we are a live National Geographic Documentary. Foreigners always have a strange twinkle in their eyes as they view a new way of life. I like it. It almost gives me a Peter Pan like buzz.