Saturday, June 5, 2010

Domesticated in Rio


The other night, a friend mentioned that I am pretty domesticated. We had already had 2 glasses of wine so it didn't occur to me to be offended.

I was thinking about it while I was preparing a late lunch yesterday.  I was cutting the chicken and started to feel quite annoyed with the comment.  Then I got distracted.  I got distracted by how I was cutting the chicken. I cut the breasts all thin like Brazilians do. I was thinking about how much better it is, how it cooks so much more evenly, and how it goes much further.  That's when I realized:

Hot Damn, I am domesticated!... Yes people, like a wild horse

Speaking of domestication, check out this article from the Onion:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/woman-domesticated,2866/

No comments:

Post a Comment

/>