Obama is going to be in Rio de Janeiro and I think it's only fair that he meets with me, Rio's self-proclaimed ambassador.
Now I bet you wonder, what I would ask Obama if given 10 minutes with him. Well, I have a couple of things in mind.
1. Which Brazilian kind of meat do you like the best? Personally, I'm a fan of the picanha.
2. Are you going to change visa regulations for Brazilians? The big gossip going around Rio de Janeiro is that you are. Personally, I don't believe it.
3. Do you think that making Brazilian bikinis mandatory in the US would boost morale?
4. What was your first impression of our City of God?
5. What is your stand on the immigration process for foreigners married to Americans? Personally, I think the whole process is an absolute bitch. Planning to do anything about it?
6. Which restaurants have your personnel actually let you go to? Do you need a recommendation? I have some good ones.
7. What have you seen in this country that you would like to bring back to our own?
8. Why visit Brazil, beside the whole look like a nice guy thing?
9. Which Brazilian brand of beer do you prefer?
10. What is one thing you would like Americans to learn from Brazilians?
Obviously I like to mix up the serious stuff with something that gets a giggle. I find conversations are smoother that way. Plus he is the leader of my country. I'm a bit out of my league, don't you think!
If you could ask Obama a question, what would it be?