1. That when they said that there are a lot of hot people at Posto 9 in Ipanema they weren't exaggerating!
2. That living here would make me miss super lame things like quality Tupperware and cheap zip-lock baggies.
3. That some Dude with pineapples on his head selling, you guessed it, pineapples would scare the absolute crap out of me while sitting on the beach!
4. That I'd be less internet and tech savvy than my Brazilian friends.
5. Not to mention less stylish.
6. That I was supposed to look cute to go to the gym! Sorry, that is one thing I refuse to adapt to.
7. That it's actually comfortable to run on the beach in a bikini. I do have to thank genetics for that one as I sport smaller breasts just like many of the sporty Brazilian ladies.
8. That I can bring my kids to the bars. Hell, I can bring them to bars, restaurants, music festivals, art shows, and any other "adult" activity.
9. That rice, farofa, potato salad and meat make a complete meal. Personally it sounds like a gassy constipation making machine but it seems to work.
10. That I would fall in love and lose my will to leave.