After receiving good feedback on my 10 Ways to Tell Your Children are Brazilian post, I decided to take a reader's recommendation and write one for Americans. Don't worry, I'll be nice.
1. They know how to use the microwave by 3 years old.
2. They are fed, bathed, and ready for their bedtime routine by 6:30pm.
3. A PB&J is one meal you can always get in them.
4. They've been to Disneyland at least 2 times already and own all of the memorabilia.
5. Target is their happiest place on Earth.
6. They are taking Ritalin, Prozac, and Allegra.
7. They play Wii for exercise.
8. Your baby, toddler, and preschooler are all on a routine, as well as you.
9. Their DVD collection has past rivaling yours and now encompasses then entire entertainment center.
10. When you say their cousin is coming over to play you have to explain what a cousin is.