Friday, July 22, 2011

Hot Brazilians for your Friday! (Made in Brazil edition)

This hotness has been brought to you by Made in Brazil

This Friday is going to be a little different and totally one-sided. Oh yes, this Hot Brazilians for your Friday is dedicated to Hot Brazilian MEN!

This video brought tears of joy and sadness to my eyes. Joy for obvious reasons and sadness because my eyes melted right out of their sockets. Hey, you can't win them all. 

I have to give a shout out to the site and magazine Made in Brazil! This is their video. Seriously, they are the home to everything hot and male in this country! I don't even know how they manage interview these guys but it's probably a good thing I do not have that kind of access. Can we say sexual harassment lawsuit much?

I also have to give a shout out to Jim at Qualidade da Vida. He is the man that introduced me to this eye-widening site. I don't think I'll ever be the same! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I LOL'ed at the "Women Ruined My Life" T-shirt. I have a fantasy that I would be the one to make him forget all about THOSE women. ;)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just landed in Brazil for my first time. For all the publicity the Brazilian women get, I think the men deserve equal. All I have to say is god-bless Brazil.

    ReplyDelete

/>