Thursday, September 16, 2010
They like me, they really like me
So I was nominated as one of 10 favorite blogs of a fellow blogger. The nice thing about this one is that you learn a little more about me. Oh, you all know you want to... at least I´d like to think so. Here´s how the game goes:
1. Acknowledge the person who nominated me:
The Little Hen House : This is a great Mommy friendly blog with funny thoughts and even funnier follow through. She also has a great Shout out section with recommendations of entertaining blogs to check out.
2. List 10 things I like:
1. Mornings on the beach with the fam and friends.
2. A good book that I can´t put down.
3. Sleeping babies. I swear I also like them awake.
4. My husband´s toes. They look like aliens and I love it!
5. My boys´ laughs. All three of them.
6. Take off, on a plane. It means you are finally heading to wherever it is you are going.
7. Brunch. Enough said.
8. Red wine on a chilly night. I know, I live in the wrong country. Now I just drink it whenever.
9. People watching. I don´t get to do it much theses days but I´ll get back to that hobby eventually.
10. Good food. I love to eat.
Now I have to nominate 10 other bloggers. In no particular order:
1. Becoming Brazilian : This blog is quirky and well written. You´ll get a good sense of life in Brazil.
2. Danielle in Brazil Another ex-Pat in Brazil. Yes you are seeing a trend. My favorites are her spontaneous rants about things that annoy just about all us foreigners.
3. Woolgathering : This is a great finding yourself blog. You will feel her and cheer for her and live vicariously through her.
4. Qualidade De Vida : You never quite now what you´ll get here. It could be an excellent music suggestion, a sassy story, or a well written observation. I check this blog regularly.
5. The Fire Wire : Gadgets, movies, super nerd stuff galore!
6. Single Infertile Female: You feel her! She writes incredibly real posts that make you cry, laugh, and sigh.
7. Lori Dyan : I have to thank Hen House for this one. FUNNY!
8. Rio de Janeiro Daily Photo : I like pictures. I like Rio. I like pictures of Rio.
9. Dlisted I am a secret celebrity gossip reader. Well, not secret anymore.
10. Eyes on Brazil Good English source of Brazilian news/events
Hard to narrow down to 10. I missed a lot of good ones! I´ll note you guys next time!
So I guess the 10 blogs I mentioned are supposed to do the same thing. I doubt it will happen but it´s always fun to be nominated.