This afternoon I saw more than a few interesting things:
1. A pregnant Grandmother with her daughter and granddaughter. Well, I'm about 90% sure of this one. Of course it could always be a grossly large abdominal tumor (at about 8.5 months).
2. A drunk homeless woman swimming in the fountain and then falling out of the fountain.
3. A demonstration being put on by the Firefighters of Rio asking for the public to support their request for a raise. I totally agree with this one, but they did lose points for not helping the obviously drunk homeless woman out of the fountain. Yes, these two events were happening side by side.
4. A very old woman wearing something that I wore when I was about 13 years old. Think neon pink short shorts, neon and white striped super tight tank top, big neon pink headband with flower, big white earrings, strappy pink sandals, and bright pink lipstick. I also heard her talk a little shit to a woman who she obviously felt was not dressed cute enough. She said something along the lines of 'That's not going to help you keep your man." Good for you Granny! Keep 'em guessing!
5. People saw my boys and I almost get hit by a car. This old man cruised past cars waiting at a red light and tried to turn into the gas station. We were waiting for the light to change at the crosswalk. I had to back up quickly and scream to get him to stop. The guy then had the balls to say that it's ok and to calm down. I said a lot of things to that. I don't think any of them are appropriate for my blog.
No wonder I'm so tired by the end of the day. This along with the regular craziness is a lot of stimulation for my little mind.