Friday, May 13, 2011

Hot Brazilians for your Friday!


Since the first Hot Brazilians for your Friday was such a hit, I thought I'd give you more!


Per demand, I give you Rodrigo Santoro. I saw him once in person and guess what, he's totally HOT! By the way, this is how he would look in my b... ahhhhhhhhhh. Sorry what was I saying?


And since I represent Hotness equally, meet Deborah Secco. Gorgeous! Mr. Rant could totally cheat on me with her and I think I would have to understand. I mean, who wouldn't jump at a chance with that!


2 comments:

  1. Visiting from SITS. I must say that Mr. Santoro has really brightened my day. I am also an expat, although living in the much less exotic country of Denmark. I look forward to reading more of your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met Rodrigo Santoro one day in La Jolla, but at the time I had no idea who he was. My husband and him chatted it up about surfing and he talked to me a little about my experiences in Brazil, but I could care less. It wasn't until later when I said, "I knew he was Brazilian because he has the same scruffy look as you (said to my husband) and Paulo from Lost." At which my husband pointed out, "Tiffany, he IS Paulo from Lost." DOH! And then when I googled him and found out he is Karl on Love Actually I just about died. I have always been drawn to Karl when I watch that movie. How silly of me not to make the connection!!! (Now, whenever I see him on a movie or whatever I can't help but brag that I met him, even though I had no idea at the time...

    ReplyDelete

/>