Classy from a young age
Since it is my birthday I thought I would make this blog post totally 100% about me. It is my birthday after all.
So here you go!
Things you didn't know about me:
15. I like to call men's underwear panties.
14. I'd move to Europe in a minute if we could.
13. One of my favorite places in Brazil is Buzios.
12. I would so get a boob job if anesthesia didn't scare the crap out of me.
11. I hate whistling. If you want to annoy me, you now know how to do it.
10. I can play a mean game of Super Trump (super trunfo in Portuguese)
9. I have an endlessly empty stomach, especially for junk food. You should see me at Brazilian children's bday parties. This will bite me in the ass eventually.
8. I LOVE cottage cheese. Love it, would roll in it, and would eat it daily (with celery salt of course).
7. I hate celebrating my birthday with a big birthday party. Makes me weirdly uncomfortable. I like to keep the day low key.
6. I was once told by a tattoo artist that I have perfect skin for tattoos.
5. With both of my children, my left armpit smelled seriously rank at the beginning of my pregnancy. It was actually why I suspected my second pregnancy.
4. I have a weird thing about picking at my nails. I can't help it. I'm super fidgety and they get the brunt of it.
3. My brothers' nickname for me as a kid was Poop.
2. I hate bugs. Love the outdoors but hate the bugs that come with them. By the way, the bugs in Rio are on crack! Not fun.
1. I have to sleep with one foot out from under the blanket. Oh, and no socks!