Friday, December 9, 2011

Hot Brazilians for your Friday!


I just finished my Christmas decoration shopping and am all in the Christmas spirit. Yes, I'm a tad late to just be starting but I blame the whole apartment debacle. Anyway, I will now pass that spirit on to you in the form of Hot Brazilians for your Friday, the Christmas edition.

This is Marcio Garcia. Trust me, a man on the beach in a red speedo is just about as Christmas as you get down here.  

Of course leave it to the Brazilian ladies to throw on a g-string and some wings and call it Christmas. Check at those legs and ass! That's what many Brazilian men like. I swear Nicole Bahls must do squats with a large truck on her shoulders! 

5 comments:

  1. I wonder if The Kinks would write a Brazilian version of 'Lola' after seeing Nicole's legs, and reading her last name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha! my lolololooola

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly don't know what dudes see on this Nicole Bahls girl... or Mulher Melancia and those others. And I'm a straight dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole Bahls is pretty. Mulher Melancia is ugly.

    ReplyDelete

/>